Surge Buster® is the leading modifiable surge monitoring system that ensures maximum safety during transportation of your liquid cargo!
Surge Buster is specially designed for fuel: gas, diesel fuel, ethanol mixtures, jet fuel and some chemical protection products.
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SBF-815 ]
SURGE BUSTER® features:
- Fluid Surge Control
- Self – Locking Assembly
- Install in ANY SIZE – ANY SHAPE tank
including poly, stainless, fiberglass & aluminum tanks
- Easy to install and clean
- All moving parts with no entrapments
- Hot and cold loads
- Easy 5 Step Assembly
- Ship UPS or Common Carrier
SURGE BUSTER® is N.F.P.A. Compliant
Unstable liquid loads are dangerous.
Protect yourself with Surge Buster®!
Liquid Surge control, LLC is currently focused on the Surge buster, a patented, revolutionary, new, modifiable mounting system with an innovative design that eliminates 96% of the surge (kinetic energy) during any liquid charge.
Unlike conventional surge protection systems, which rely on blocking surges and passing them through the tank to the truck, the surge protection device dissipates energy inside the tank. Nothing is attached to the walls of the tank. The ultimate advantage of a liquid charger is safer charging, less stress and fatigue of the driver, as well as reducing the cost of car maintenance by 30-40%, as well as extending the life of the tank.
Increase the life of your tank, air ride shock absorbers, air ride driver's seat, as well as vents, 5-wheel vents, Springs, torque lever sleeves, power lines, brakes, tires and frames, and also have a beneficial effect on engine performance.
SURGE BUSTER® fluid surge monitoring system for controlling the movement of semi-liquid trucks and loads is designed to prevent overvoltages during the transport of liquid loads. These ellipsoidal spheres are available for all liquid cargo, including chemical, fuel and water, milk trucks, military surplus tanks and other liquid cargo vehicles.
Benefits of Surge Buster®
- Liquid surge/loadshift reduction
- Stabilization of liquid in the entire compartment
- Stress reduction to the operator
- Physical fatigue reduction to the truck frame, tank mounts, brakes and automatic transmissions
- Beneficial in stopping/emergency or in frosty/icy conditions
- Potential to help prevent accidents.
- Stabilizing the liquid cargo is beneficial to maintenance reduction, and also increases the safety aspects of transporting liquid cargoes.