1. Why are companies and institutions choosing to control the surge in their tanks?
To provide the maximum degree of operational safety for their liquid loads, and to protect employees (easing their physicial and mental stress), the public, and their equipment (breakage and accidents).
2. Why does the Surge Buster® system work so well?
With over 1,000 directions of deflection, this tie-down system shuts down surge in all directions, front to back – side to side – all angles and throughout the entire compartment. Traditional baffles only reduce surge front to back and do not reduce surge within each compartment.
3. Can this tie-down system be used with potable water grade?
Yes, they are made of virgin HD polypropylene and approved by the F.D.A for food grade use.
4. Will the Surge Buster® work in all types and shapes of tanks?
Yes, this tie-down system can be installed in all sizes and shapes of tanks – round, elliptical, square and even triangular.
5. Who uses Surge Buster®?
DOT’s, Road Districts, Irrigation Districts, City/County PWD’s, Park Dept’s, Agencies hauling potable water, Agriculture and many more. They are used for herbicide spraying, magnesium chloride spraying for icy roads and any transportation of liquids whether water, chemical or fuel.
6. When is the Surge Buster® system the most beneficial?
During braking and accelerating. When cornering and on slopes. When reduced stress on the truck, frame and tanks mounts is desired. When keeping tank mixed products in suspension is important.
7. How much volume does the Surge Buster® system take up?
.8% of tank volume or 8 ga. per 1000 ga.
8. Does this Surge Buster® system cause any stress to the tank?
No, this tie down system is not attached to the tank and will not cause any physical stress to the tank and will last the life of the tank.
Money Back Performance Guarantee!